Today I am sharing a stunning white on white no line water-coloring technique card we made at my March 2019 FMN class featuring the Climbing Orchid stamp set. Have you tried this technique yet? It really is fun.
The Climbing Orchid Stamp Set gives a unique ability to build up orchids with as many different pieces as you see fit. This set is classy and timeless and will be ideal for both cards and 3D projects.
The simplicity of the White layers allow the water-colored image to take center stage. Can you see the shimmer in the flowers? I added a bit of Frost White Shimmer paint to my palette to bring added dimension to the images.
I just love the texture created by combining the Thick Whisper White cardstock, Vellum cardstock and Watercolor Paper layers. Of course I just had to use the Stitched Rectangle dies as well.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and still get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership?There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NPH3Q44K from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Live local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) and want to have a fun morning of games, prizes and stamping? Join me for Bloomin’ Stampin’ Bingo. Click HERE for full events details and to register for BINGO!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.