April is an exciting month for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the world as we have so many good things going on and one of the best on the list is heading to OnStage to experience the new catalog with a few of my Diemond team members!
Today I want to share a cute little survival kit I put together for each of them that are attending the OnStage event with me. This was inspired by an idea shared by Janet Wakeland. I hope they like them!
To create these super cute kits I started with our standard clear stamp cases (they can be used for so many things) and inserted a piece of 7″ x 10 5/8″ designer series paper between the case and the plastic cover. I printed my fun jingle on some white copy paper and then cut and layered to decorate the front cover.
On the inside I added all the supplies mentioned in the jingle to give them exactly what they need as they look through the brand new catalog for the first time! Did you notice the coordinating pen? I removed the inside of the pen and adhered a 3″ x 3/4″ piece of designer paper to the ink cartridge and then slide it back into the pen.
Here are a few dates to let you know what’s going on…
- April 1-30: My Awesome April event is going on
- April 8th:Demonstrators attending OnStage Local will get their copy of the brand new 2017-2018 catalog! Want your own copy of the new catalog? be sure to place an order with me during the month of April and I will be sure to get one out to you.
- April 10th @3:00 PM (EST): Retiring lists for the 2016-2017 annual catalog and 2017 occasions catalog go live. Be sure to order your favorites before they are gone!
- May 31: Last day to order your favorite retiring items from the 2016-2017 annual catalog and 2017 occasions catalog.
- May 2-31: Demonstrators will get to pre-order new products from the Annual catalog. Want to get your hands on some new products early? Join my Diemonds Team!
- June 1: Annual catalog goes live!