Today I am sharing a card we made at our recent Diemonds team meeting featuring the Apple of My Eye stamp set.
I used Pear Pizazz cardstock for the card base.
I layered a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock on the card front.
I stamped a piece of 4 x 3″ Whisper White cardstock in Sahara Sand ink with the Hardwood background stamp.
I stamped the pear image in So Saffron ink and then again in Pear Pizazz ink to get the two tone look and then added a bit of Wink of Stella clear to one side to add a bit of shimmer. I used Soft Suede ink to stamp the stem and the leaf in Pear Pizazz ink. I then punched the image out with the 2 1/2″ Circle punch and popped it up on the card front.
I stamped the greeting from the And Many More stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a 1/2″ strip of Whisper White cardstock. I created the banner end with the Hexagon punch.
Hope You Enjoy,
Been thinking of joining my Diemonds team?
You can sign up anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN in the upper right of my site.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!