Today I am super excited to share my Mosaic Heart Treat Holder I created for Splitcoast Stampers. I feel so special to be invited back to be a guest and share this tutorial. I hope you will take a moment and go over to their site and check out my tutorial. It even includes a video- yes I know, shocking right? This is just my 2nd try at a video..aarrgggghh! It has all my blunders, but I think some good tips as well.
The Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper (DSP) has so much fun texture. I love the embossed images on some of the papers.
You can easily change this treat holder up by using any of our fabulous designer series papers.
The little box on the inside of the heart perfectly holds my candy treat.
- 1-1/4″ x 11″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ So Saffron or Garden Green cardstock
- 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ DSP
- 1/2″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock
Click HERE to see the tutorial and be sure to come back and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.