Do you love fun and easy techniques?
Today I am sharing a fabulous card I made at my online workshop last week featuring the Varied Vases stamp set and coordinating Vases Builder punch. We did a simple stamping off technique to create some variation in our shades of vases. LOVE this!
This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Mary Fish
Give your loved ones flowers that will never wither in a vase of your liking. The Varied Vases stamp set is packed full with vases of various sizes and designs and some must have sentiments. You can even combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want. Make this set even more versatile when you add the Vases Builder punch.
This awesome stamp set is sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project). The retiring products are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
For this project we used the Stamparatus, a must-have tool for all stampers! The Stamparatus helped me perfectly align the stamp images. It’s just perfect when stamping multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
I showed three different color combinations at the online workshop you are sure to enjoy.
- Whisper White Note Card for card base
- 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape or Pretty Peacock cardstock
- 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ Whisper White cardstock
The rich colors in the Noble Peacock Rhinestones are the perfect accent to add the finishing touch to these cards.
Did you miss my Online Workshop? No worries you can host your own online workshop with me!
Let’s learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….it’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your party started!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
2020 Mini Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020 August-December Mini (Holiday) Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As expected, this catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends August 16, 2020
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
Snowflake Splendor Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a flurry of fun!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (with a warm cup of cocoa), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE
Watch the Sneak Peek Video HERE
Registration ends Tuesday, September 08, 2020
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! I will be ordering the new catalogs soon, and will be mailing them out in December. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE