Today I am sharing the second half of the mini coffee cup gift card holder project that I created in my latest Facebook LIVE where I used the beautiful Snowflake Splendor Designer Series paper to decorate the super cute gift card holder the coordinating cup is placed in. LOVE this paper!
While the cup is the perfect size to hold a gift card PLUS a little treat, I created this fun holder for the cup and gift card so you could add more treats inside the cup! This version has a bit more pizazz for when you want to give a little more.
It’s the perfect time to create a variety of gift card holders for this holiday season. We are featuring fabulous gift card holders for my November card club and we would love for you to join us. See club details HERE.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
Did you miss the LIVE I did this week in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
- 3″ x 5″ score ends at 1″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- 3″ x 9″ scored at 1″ & 4″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ Purple Posy cardstock
- 2-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 3/4″ Purple Posy cardstock
- 2-5/8″ x 5/8″ DSP
- 7-1/4″ x 1″ Purple Posy cardstock
- See details and watch the video for the coffee cup HERE
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE ZBURV2FS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Forever Greenery Suite
Purchase the November 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 27, 2020
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations, broken into themed classes, and more! Whether you create on your own, or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details HERE
Registration Ends Friday, January 28, 2021
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE