Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #18) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a simple stunning project featuring the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.
Create beautiful embossed backgrounds and accents using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder. It’s a great way to elevate your projects and give them some dimension and texture. Use it on card backgrounds and other elements for paper projects.
How stunning is the Brushed Metallic Cardstock? This is one of my favorite papers in the mini catalog. It adds such richness to any project and when you emboss it…OMG, it’s absolutely gorgeous!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- (2) 5″ x 3-3/4″ Early Espresso cardstock
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ DSP
- 4″ x 2-3/4″ Early Espresso cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 2-5/8″ Brushed Metallic cardstock-emboss
- 5″ x 1/2″ Early Espresso cardstock
- 4″ x 3/8″ Brushed Metallic cardstock
- 3″ x 1″ Early Espresso cardstock- die cut
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ Very Vanilla cardstock
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NBAKVNFQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the October 2020 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, October 9, 2020
Poinsettia Christmas Home Décor Class
I am super excited to bring you the third in a series of FOUR home décor framed art to go classes! Decorate your home this season with these beautiful framed art pieces (also known as a sampler), each featuring a different product suite from the August-December mini catalog. All the special details in each unique piece adds interest to this unique artwork. These project also make a fabulous gift!
Registration Ends Friday, October 23, 2020.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Lets get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM EST.
I hope you will join me in my CreativeLeeYoursStudio Facebook group
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE