What do you do with all your little designer paper scraps? They are just too pretty to toss out.
Today I am sharing a fast & easy holiday card using scraps of the Let It Snow specialty designer paper that I sent to all my Holiday catalog share participants.
I love how the coordinating designs add a fun flair to create so much interest on this project.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 6) 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ DSP
- 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 1/2″ DSP
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4VGC64GY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun morning out. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details HERE.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.