Say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Christmas, and much more to your loved ones. With the Merry Christmas to all set, you can say it all! Combine this great set with the Merry Christmas thinlit dies for even more possibilities. You can even purchase these as a bundle and save 10%!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Tip: I find when using dies like the Merry Christmas thinlits that I save so much time when I apply adhesive sheets to the back of my paper before die-cutting. Then you can just peel and stick to complete your projects.
Hope you enjoy!
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Grab a friend (or several) and join me in making 2 fabulous quick holiday paper crafts while enjoying some yummy snacks and fellowship! I have been holding this event for several years and we always have a great time.
Hope to see you at the party!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.