Today I am sharing a super sweet fast & easy holiday treat holder that was one of the projects we made at my Be Merry Bingo event. We had so much fun playing bingo and stamping together.
This project would make a great treat to pass out to co-workers, use for a stocking stuffer or to place at each guests plate as we gather over the holidays. You will love how simple these treats are to make.
- Start with a 6″ x 2″ piece of the All Is Bright Designer series paper (DSP) scored in @ 2-1.2″ on each end.
- Punch both ends with the Scallop Tag topper punch.
- Adhere a piece of candy between the score lines with glue dots and tie the tops together with approx. 10″ of ribbon.
- Decorate the front with a stamped sentiment or customize by stamping each guests name. I stamped the sentiment featured on today’s project with the Merry Christmas to All stamp set in Call Me Clover and Real Red ink and then punched it out with the 1-3/4″ circle punch. The Call me Clover layer was punched out with the 2″ circle punch and popped up with dimensionals behind the sentiment before adhering to the front with SNAIL adhesive. I finished it off with a small Red Rhinestone to add a touch of bling!
Be sure to mark your calendars and join me for my next Bingo event Saturday January 19th (may arrive between 9:30am-10am to mingle and grab your lucky seat – BINGO starts at 10am! Click the PayPal link below to register. (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal links).
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.