Today I am sharing another great money holder featuring the All is Bright designer series paper created by Stephanie Daniel for our Diemonds team swap.
Stephanie used products from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box to create the tag on the belly band. This festive tin is filled with crafting goodies. Just add your favorite paper and adhesives, and begin creating for the season! The punch box is just one of the many discounted items offered in our Year End Closeout sale going on now! Click HERE to see full promotion details.
This layout is perfect to create money/gift card holders for any time of year.
Here’s how you create the envelope:
- 7″ x 8-1/2″ Real Red cardstock is scored at 3″ and 6″ along the 8-1/2″ side.
- Place one end of 7″ side in Envelope Punch board at the 3-1/2″ mark and punch.
- Line up the bottom of the punched notch to the cutting channel of the trimmer and trim away the edge on the outer side.
- Apply Tear & Tape to the sides of the punch section.
- Remove backing paper and close to adhere sides to create a pouch.
The belly band is wrapped around the envelop and adhered together in the back with tear & tape.
- 3″ x 6-3/4″ Gold Foil
- 2-3/4″ x 6-3/4″ DSP
- 2-1/2′ x 1″ Garden green cardstock
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock
Don’t you love the cord cord wrapped around the band? It gives such a dramatic touch.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The year end closeout is going on now…don’t forget to add your favorites from the retiring and discounted lists! Click HERE to see full promotion details.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.