I am super excited to be a member of the Stamping Around the World design team! I feel so special to have been invited to join this wonderfully talented team of demonstrators.
Take a look at the amazing projects our creators made for the tutorial bundle this month…
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the same stamp sets, suite, or theme as our tutorial projects.
I featured the Ornate Style stamp set for my project for the tutorial, so I used it for my blog hop project as well. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Use the intricate bouquets and flower stamps from the Ornate Style Stamp Set to create beautiful handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts. Mix and match the detailed floral images with a variety of sentiments to make cards for any occasion.
Today’s beautiful layout can be used for just about any occasion simply by changing out the sentiment.
Even though there are some nice layers and details, this really was a quick card to pull together. I embossed the stamped floral images in the background in gold and then popped the floral images I fussy cut out of the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). LOVE IT!
I used sentiments from the Here’s A Card stamp set and Strong & Beautiful stamp set.
The final touch was added by sprinkling on some of the Holiday Rhinestones.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Night Of Navy cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Gold Foil
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Night Of Navy cardstock
- 3″ x 1″ Gold Foil- die cut
- 3″ x 1″ Night Of Navy cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 7/8″ DSP (inside)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog (Wendy Lee – CreativeLee Yours) so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE J947RJKS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 5/12/20-5/18/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
It’s Stamping Bingo Time!
I am adjusting my upcoming Stamping BINGO event so it is now available to ANYONE in the United States! I miss my live customers, and we love doing Bingo together! So…I’m taking it online for all of us to have some fun while we are social distancing!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun!
Everyone that joins will receive a swag bag before BINGO:
- Free gift for everyone attending Bingo (you are already a winner!)
- Two Make & Take packets with tutorials
- Lucky BINGO card to play 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
- Space is limited (registration will be open While Supplies Last)
The fun begins Saturday May 30 2:00 PM EST where we will play 6 games of Bingo and then create our cards. You have to join us LIVE on Zoom to play BINGO. If you cant join us LIVE, you will still get to enjoy the cards.
The $30 event registration pre-payment is due by May 13, 2020 to reserve your spot (includes the supplies to be shipped to you early so you can create your projects along with us PLUS a swag bag of supplies and the chance to play bingo and win door prizes!)
Our Make & Takes will all feature the stamp set “Music From the Heart” in the Mini Catalog. You can use any set you have, or add this on to your kit to be included.
Deadline to Register is May 13, 2020
Kits will ship out by May 25, 2020
Zoom event will be May 30, 2020 at 2PM EST
Click the button below to register now!
Prefer some assistance registering? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
The new 2021-2022 Annual catalog starts May 4, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs are here! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE