Today I am sharing a quick alternate project I made with the March 2018 May Good Things Grow Paper Pumpkin kit that is perfect when you need a quick Birthday card or to just send a note to a friend.
I just love the laser cut tag that came in the kit- so elegant
I wanted to make a full size card so I pulled out some crumb cake cardstock.
I also added in the wooden elements that were a FREE gift with the kit. Love these!
- 5-1/2″x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Crumb Cake cardstock
- 5″x 3-1/2″- cut from Fresh Fig card base
- 4-1/2″x 3″ card panel
Hope You Enjoy,
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits? Click HERE to order you refills using host code DK7V23WR before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not yet a subscriber, but want to join the fun? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by the 10th of the month to get the next kit in the mail! Rumor has it the June kit will coordinate with one of the awesome new product suites in the 2018-2019 catalog that goes live June 1st!
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Reserve your 2018-2019 catalog paper share to get your hands on every single design all at one time without spending a fortune HERE
- Follow my blog by email so that you don’t miss any of my projects and inspiration HERE.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE
- I want to thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and reward you for shopping with me! Check out my Rewards program HERE