I am super excited to be a guest designer with the 3D Thursday Facebook group this week.
The 3D Thursday team post great projects every week that include a FREE tutorial. You can find the 3D Thursday Facebook group HERE.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a matchbook style treat holder I created that would make a sweet little Easter treat.
Of course you can change up the image on the front and use this idea for just about any occasion.
I chose one of the lovely flower patterns in the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper for the base layer.
I stapled a chocolate in one end (yummy) and punched the other end with the Delightful Tag Topper punch so I could wrap the Terracotta Tile ribbon around and thru the punched hole to tie it close. So stinkin’ cute don’t you think?
- 2” x 7-1/4” scored at 1”, 3-1/2”, 4-1/4” and 6-3/4” DSP at for treat holder base.
- 2-1/4” x 2-1/4” Blushing Bride cardstock-die cut
- 2-1/4” x 2-1/4” Whisper White cardstock-fussy cut
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today’s project.
Click the thumbnail below to download the tutorial.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Extra Perks when you shop with me (Offer valid thru April 30, 2020)…
As my gift for purchasing the Ornate Thanks Bundle or the Ornate Style Bundle, you will get a PDF tutorial to make 18 terrific cards using products from the Ornate Garden Suite emailed directly to you!
This exclusive tutorial bundle was put together by a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that serve on the Tutorial Medley project team.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team also has access to the Ornate Garden BONUS Tutorials via out private Facebook team page FREE! If you wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM
Ready to become a Diemond and take advantage of all your benefits?
Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am happy to help.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE