Need a beautiful card to send to a special friend? Today’s project featuring the elegant To A Wild Rose stamp set is simply perfect. This is just one of the fabulous cards we will be creating at my December Forget Me Not (FMN) card class.
This stunning layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Chris Smith.
I used a masking technique to created the collage of flowers for the focal point.
I am really excited about how nice the coloring with the Stampin’ Blends turned out. The images just pop off the card!
Don’t want to miss making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UXGGQ97X!
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE