Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #5) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a super cool Black Ice technique created featuring images from the Power of Hope Stamp set. It’s been awhile since I have done this technique and I wanted to try it out on copper to see how it looks. What do you think?
This set comes in a bundle with the Power of Hope Cling Stamp Set and Stone 3D Embossing Folder. Pair the stamp set and embossing folder for artistic coordination, or use them separately for even more options.
Earn this craft bundle FREE with a qualifying purchase January 3–March 31, 2020, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion!
I really wanted the awesome texture of the Stone 3D embossing to stand out on the card front so I added ink to the folder before putting the cardstock through the embossing machine. I love the contrast this gives with all the heat embossed layers.
The greetings in the So Sentimental Stamp Set are suitable for so many occasions—celebrating birthdays, welcoming new babies, saying “thank you.”
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Cajun Craze cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Cajun Craze cardstock
- (4) 1″ x 3-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Copper Foil
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Very Vanilla cardstock
- 4-1/16″ x 2-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the adorable exclusive Little Lady Bug host stamp set FREE when you host a private class or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3 – March 31, 2020). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make n Takes
- Door prizes
- Games, Gifts and snacks!
Take part in a very special local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) or choose the online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (Jan-March) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise or host your own Private Class during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 3-March 31, 2020.
- Private Class min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in April! (Tentative date is April 25th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE