So many of us struggle when it comes time to create cards for the guys in our lives? I am not really sure why that is. Maybe as women we are naturally drawn to images and colors we enjoy when we are creating…who knows, but I will tell you, it can definitely be a challenge for this girl.
Today I have a super fun project that will have you celebrating those guys (and gals) in your life in style!
I created this gender neutral gift card holder in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE featuring a few products from the upcoming Bright & Beautiful Product Suite that will be available starting May 2, 2023. I also pulled in the brand new color, Azure Afternoon, and paired it with Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel (a couple returning favorite colors). I love the shades of blues with a little pop of green.
Can’t wait to get your hands on these fabulous new products? It’s a perfect time to join my #diemondscommunity. You can currently add select upcoming new products to your full customizable start kit now! See details on becoming a Diemond HERE.
This project is an awesome go to layout you can use over and over again for just about any upcoming Celebration.
I simply love the mix of fun watercolored patterns in the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (DSP). This paper pack is full of cheerful patterns you can use on sooo many projects. You can see in the pics above, that I created a couple different versions where I changed out the paper patterns and even added the amazing Gold Celebrations Specialty overlay to the one on the left. Do you have a favorite? Tell me in the comments below.
Elevate your celebrations with the poppin Beautiful Balloons bundle that really fills your celebrations with excitement! This bundle has what every celebration needs … balloons, streamers, confetti and so much more to blow your loved ones away. You just can’t go wrong with this festive stamp set and dies bundle!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss our May 2023 Cultivated Creativity DIY Papercrafting Kit where we are featuring the Beautiful Balloons Bundle! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced paper crafter, our monthly kits will widen your paper crafting abilities, teach you new skills, save you time and give you plenty of one-of-a-kind projects. See full details and register HERE
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” Azure Afternoon CS
- 5-1/4” x 4” DSP
- 3-1/4” x 8-1/2” Blueberry Bushel CS
- (2) 3” x 4” DSP
- 3” x 4” Basic White CS
- 3” x 2” DSP
- 2-7/8” x 3-7/8” Specialty DSP (optional)
- 3” x 3” Azure Afternoon CS- die cut
- 1-3/4” x 2” Lemon Lime Twist CS- die cut
- Scrap Basic White CS- die cut
- 4-1/2” x ¾” Basic White CS
- Scrap Blueberry Bushel CS- die cut
- Approx 9” twine
Project Layers (Metric):
- 14.8 cm x 10.5 cm Azure Afternoon CS
- 14.2 cm x 9.9 cm DSP
- 8.5 cm x 21 cm Blueberry Bushel CS
- (2) 7.9 cm x 9.9 cm DSP
- 7.9 cm x 9.9 cm Basic White CS
- 7.9 cm x 5 cm DSP
- 7.6 cm x 9.6 cm Specialty DSP (optional)
- 8 cm x 8 cm Azure Afternoon CS- die cut
- 4.5 cm x 5 cm Lemon Lime Twist CS- die cut
- Scrap Basic White CS- die cut
- 12 cm x 2 cm Basic White CS
- Scrap Blueberry Bushel CS- die cut
- Approx. 23 cm twine
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Please note a few of the items used will not be available to purchase until May 2, 2023. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super fun? I think this would also make a wonderful party invitation. What do you think? Tell me in the comments below the post.
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Additional Items Coming May 2, 2023:
- Bright & Beautiful Suite #161460
- Azure Afternoon Cardstock #161719 & Ink Pad #161663
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
Does the quarterly $300 minimum to remain active concern you? No worries…let’s break this down a bit:
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Project Tutorials, the All Star Video Class Tutorials, the Cultivated Creativity Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and MORE!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 1st – April 30th, 2023 for ANY current products (Yes Retiring Last Chance Items, Clearance Rack & Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions DO count)… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.