Do you struggle creating masculine cards? Today I am sharing a perfect layout to celebrate all the men in your life. Simple change out the sentiment for each occasion.
Don’t you just love the fun pattern in the background.? Hit a hole in one with clubhouse-themed paper from the Country Club Designer Series Paper. This high-quality printed paper is excellent scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more. Pack includes various golf-themed images, prints, and patterns (my favorite). It’s a great choice for masculine cards and projects.
I love all the stitched detail in the pattern I chose. It pairs perfectly with the die-cut layers created with the Stitched Shapes and Stitched rectangle dies. These are a couple of my go to dies that are really a must have.
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. For this project, I used the Balloon Bouquet punch to create the festive focal point. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and so easy to use.
Need new ideas for birthday greetings? The Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set has you covered.
To add the finishing touch, I added several (is it too many?) enamel dots. I kinda like the excessiveness (is this even a word?) of these embellishments.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Night of Navy cardstock
- 4″ x 5″ DSP
- 4″ x 3/4″ Smoky Slate cardstock
- 2″ x 2″ Night of Navy cardstock-punched
- 2″ x 2″ Garden Green cardstock-punched
- 2″ x 2″ Crushed Curry cardstock-punched
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Smoky Slate cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 4″ x 3/4″ DSP (inside)
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE EJEUQS2R!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
Did you miss the I Love Stamping Facebook LIVE in the CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group ? You can watch the replay!
Join me to learn about the BEST Deal EVER (the Starter kit), and the blessing of belonging to Stampin’ Up!. I am here to answer your questions!
Not a Facebook user? No worries, you can catch a replay on my YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel while you are there. Click To Watch Now.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE