I am super excited to be a member of the Stamping Around the World design team! I feel so special to have been invited to join this wonderfully talented team of demonstrators.
Take a look at the amazing projects our creators made for the tutorial bundle this month…
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the same stamp sets, suite, or theme as our tutorial projects.
I featured the Butterfly Gala stamp set and Magnolia Lane designer Series Paper for my project for the tutorial, so I used it for my blog hop project as well.
Set warm wishes free to brighten someone’s day with the sentiments in the Butterfly Gala stamp set.
I layered the embossed sentiment over the die-cut Petal Pink band. This adds such a delicate detail to the layers.
The Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper combines magnolia flowers and soft stripes for a light, organic feel.
Isn’t this paper simply gorgeous? I love all the texture in the stripe patterns.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 3″ x 5″ DSP
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ DSP
- 3-1/2″ x 2″ Petal Pink cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog (Wendy Lee – CreativeLee Yours) so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QKHGWYZP!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 3/10/20-3/16/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the adorable exclusive Little Lady Bug host stamp set FREE when you host a private class or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3 – March 31, 2020). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE