Today I am sharing a lovely card created by Susan Walden for our Diemonds team swap featuring the Many Blessings stamp set on page 46 of the Holiday catalog.
Wreaths, candy canes, pumpkins, flowers, and decorative imagery: this set has it all for your fall and winter projects.
I just love all the textured created with the layers and mixed patterns Susan used.
This project even is like 2 cards in one. The front layer opens as well as the main card base, giving you plenty of room to write a nice note before dropping it in the mail to someone you are thinking about this fall.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Very Vanilla cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Crumb Cake cardstock- embossed
- 2″ x 5-1/8″ DSP 1
- 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ DSP 2
- 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ DSP 3
- 6″ x 3-3/4″ (folded in half) Very Vanilla cardstock
- 2-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock
- Scrap Merry Merlot cardstock
- Scrap Very Vanilla cardstock-pinched
Did you notice the Epoxy Droplets? Susan added a little color with the Stampin’ Blends to add some warmth to the card.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code YWJDYVZX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.