Today I am sharing a quick and easy Love card that could easily be used for Valentines , an anniversary or just to let that special someone know how you feel.
- 5-1/2″x 8-1/2″ Melon Mambo cardstock
- 5-1/4″x 2-3/4″ Powder Pink cardstock
- 5-1/8″x 3″ DSP
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Powder Pink cardstock (inside card)
- 5/8″ x 4″ DSP (inside card)
I used the 3rd smallest sassy heart from the Sweet & Sassy framelits to die-cut Gold Foil paper to represent the “O” in Love.
I tied 6-1/2″ of Mini Gold Sequin trim into the bow on the card front.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code XMSENFS4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
The biggest (and I think best) sale of the year is going on now through March 31, 2018-Sale-A-Bration ! You can earn FREE, EXCLUSIVE products with every qualifying order. Reap the rewards when you shop, host, or join my Diemonds team during Sale-A-Bration.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code XMSENFS4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.CreativeLee Yours,