Welcome to the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! I feel so blessed to qualify to participate in this hop. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my Stampin’ Up!® business. I could not have earned the trip without each and every one of you!
We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® Maui Elite incentive trip that will take place May 2021!
I hope you enjoy my creation!
Today I am sharing an adorable love card created using the Dino Days stamp set and coordinating Dino dies that could be used as a Valentine or just to let someone know they are special to you.
This layout was inspired by a sample on page 98 of the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. Do you use the catalog samples for inspiration? It’s such a wonderful resource.
I love that the background of this project uses some leftover strips of the Dinoroar Designer Series paper (DSP). I am always looking for ways to use up every little piece of our fabulous papers. They are just too pretty to waste.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Blushing Bride cardstock
- (3) 1-1/2″ x 1″ DSP
- (3) 2-1/2″ x 1″ DSP
- 3″ x 4″ Vellum cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Lovely Lipstick cardstock
- 4″ x 1-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- 2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Pool Party cardstock- punch
- Scrap DSP- fussy cut
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NBAKVNFQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper is just one of the gorgeous new designer papers & ribbons coming our way in the January-June 2020 Mini catalog. You are going to LOVE them all!
Want to get a sampling of each of the new designer papers and/or ribbons from Stampin’ Up!? Last day to reserve your share is January 6, 2020. CLICK HERE for full details and to reserve your share.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE