Today’s I am sharing an alternate BONUS project my Paper Pumpkin subscribers that attended the January Forget Me Not class got to make using the stamp set from the December’s Something for Everything Paper Pumpkin kit.
I pulled in the Tag Tags Tags stamp set and coordinating Trio of Tags dies to create the focal point on the card front.
No matter the occasion or the season, use the Tags Tags Tags Stamp Set to create matching tags for your projects. These greetings are so cute; we think they’d look sweet on cards and treat packaging too!
The Stitched Be Mine Dies and Layering Circles Dies were perfect to add in all the great layers behind the tag.
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ Coastal Cabana cardstock- die cut circle from center of layer
- 3″ x 4-1/2″ Real Red cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Real Red cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 2″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Paper Pumpkin is truly a great subscription/product. It was even ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! Whoo Hoo!!!!Check out the article HERE
Hope you enjoy!
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
CELEBRATE A LOVELY DAY WITH FEBRUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit is coming, and love is in the air! The Lovely Day kit is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to help you celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions.
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020. Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message with your order to get this great stamp set FREE. I am happy to help.
About the February Kit:
- Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The last day to subscribe is February 10, so don’t delay…sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266!
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Have you started your Holiday shopping? Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin™ prepaid subscriptions are an easy gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart. Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF tutorial bundle with alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today or scan the QR code!
You may also call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help you get started.
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 1/14/20-1/20/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.