Do you need some cute candy treats to share with your sweetheart? Why not make a friend or co-workers day with a little sweet to celebrate Valentines Day?
Today I am sharing a versatile 3″ x 3″ treat holder that is simple to make. Just change up the colors and sentiments and you have a sweet treat holder you can use for any occasion.
To create my focal point I layered some Copper Foil die-cut hearts I created using the Be Mine Stitched framelit dies onto the Designer Series paper (DSP). I Love these dies! These framelit dies make creating die-cut hearts in all shapes and sizes a breeze. Plus I love the extra special stitching and scalloped details created with these fabulous dies. They tie in perfectly with the DSP design I used don’t you think?
To finish off the front, I added a little Lovely Lipstick Foil die-cut sentiment created using the Well Written framelit dies.
Have you seen the Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets yet? Oh my are they fabulous and best yet…they are FREE with a qualifying order as part of the L1 Sale-a-Bration(SAB) offering! Click HERE to see Sale-a-Bration promotion details.
On the inside of the treat holder I stamped the Whisper White layer with the Well Said stamp set. There are so many sentiments you can create by combining the stamp set and coordinating dies that you are sure to find the perfect combination to say what you feel. Currently you can purchase the Well Said stamp set and coordinating Well Written dies in a bundle and save 10%!
To finish off the inside of your treat holder you will want to add a flat candy or gift. Ghirardelli squares or these Dunkin’ Donut Coffee Thins are just perfect.
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RH7CDQSX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.