Today I am sharing a quick & simple card that was inspired by one of the samples on page 137 of the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Catalog. I changed it up just a bit by adding Highland Heather to my greens just to give it a pop of color.
Don’t you love this combination of colors? I pulled this right off the color coach. CLICK HERE to access the printable Color Coach as well as other great reference charts.
I used the fun Tropical Chic and Swirly Frames stamp sets to create today’s project.
The Tropical Chic set has quickly become one of my favorites and how can you go wrong when you can purchase the stamp set and coordinating dies in a bundle and save 10%!
The Swirly Frames set created the perfect accent. Isn’t it cool how it looks like the squares are layered just by adding the stamped element? Love, Love, Love it!
I think bringing the design to the inside of the card adds such a special finishing touch. Do you love it? Leave me a comment…I would love to hear from you.
CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code UC9PPQG2 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want an entire set of ink pads FREE? Oh Yes! During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE! That is an additional $67.50 in FREE product-WOW what an awesome deal!
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE