Need a unique Valentine?
Today I am sharing a super cool envelope fun fold card we created at my January 2019 FMN class featuring the Well Said stamp set and coordinating Well Written framelit dies that is perfect for a special someone. I absolutely love the versatile stamp and die-cut sentiments…one of my favorites in the Occasions catalog! To make these products even better, you can currently purchase them in a bundle and save 10%.
I find backing the foil paper with an adhesive sheet prior to die-cutting makes these sentiments super quick & easy to adhere to your projects.
Each of the hearts are die-cut using the awesome Be Mine stitched framelit dies. The stitching adds such great detail to the layers.
I used Organdy Ribbon to add style to the project. Tie it, loop it, wrap it, cut it. We have the styles you love in the colors you want. This L1 Sale-a-Bration is a combo pack for five times the options and you can earn it FREE with a qualifying order. See full promotion details HERE.
When you un-tie the ribbon and open the card up, it opens into a little pouch and reveals the inside sentiment.
HERE is the cutting template to create the card base.
Want a sample of this DSP and ribbon used on today’s project? Why not join my share...CLICK HERE for share details.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and still get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership?There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code TS9DKDGW from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.