Today I am sharing the sweet gift card holder we created at my July 2018 FMN class featuring the Little Elephant stamp set and coordinating Elephant Builder punch.
This stamp set is full of sweet little images.
The Twinkle TwinkIe designer series paper was just perfect to add into all the layers on the front created with the Stitched Labels framelits.
How much do you love the Tufted embossing folder? I love that it looks like a cuddly baby blanket.
On the inside we stamped the pocket using the Stamparatus hinge-step technique. It worked perfectly to line up the little elephants, so they are holding each other’s tails. So cute!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code UC9PPQG2 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Hate you missed making this card? Don’t miss the next FMN class… It’s time to register for the next class. CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Don’t live locally, but still want to participate? Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this tutorial. CLICK HERE for full details.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog, including the Twinkle Twinkle paper featured on today’s project. So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE