Today I am super excited to share my center-step fun fold gift card holder I created for Splitcoast Stampers. I feel so special to be invited to be a guest and share this tutorial. I hope you will take a moment and go over to their site and check out my tutorial. It even includes a video- yes I know, shocking right? Be gentle, it was my first video outside of the handful of facebook lives I have done and was very much outside my comfort zone.
Click HERE to see the tutorial and be sure to come back and leave me a comment to let me know what you think. The tutorial features the baby boy option, but you can easily change out the Night of Navy cardstock to change it to create the Petal Pink option or any of the other coordinating colors.
This project features the Little Elephant bundle and the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series paper. As you may know from some of my previous posts, I love how great these are together.
On the inside of the card there is a perfect pocket to add in a gift card.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Gray Granite cardstock- cut/score per template
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (scored at 1″) Whisper White cardstock (inside pocket)
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 3″ DSP-print 1
- (2) 3″ x 3/4″ DSP-print 2
- 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP-print 2
- 3/4″ x 5″ DSP-print 1 (inside)
- Scrap Whisper White- die cutting & punching
Here is the template to show you a larger image of the cutting/scoring to create the card base.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code UC9PPQG2 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July (1st-31st)! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog, including the Twinkle Twinkle paper featured on today’s project. So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper! Be sure to order your today as this special offer will expire soon.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE