Looking for a fun card to celebrate a friend?
Today’s spirited project is perfect to celebrate a job advancement, a life accomplishment, a birthday and so many more occasions.
I just love a white on white card with a pop of color… don’t you?
To create the wonderful depth on the card front, the glasses are die-cut out of the front layer using the Sip & Celebrate dies and then popped up on the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Each of the glasses is stamped on the underneath layer with the images in the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set. I then applied the Shimmery Crystal Effects to give the glasses a lovely shine with a touch of sparkle.
The upcoming Peaceful Poppies sequins (coming January 3rd, 2020) added the perfect touch to each of the festive glasses.
Sadly several of the fabulous products used on today’s project are retiring and are only available through the end of December (while supplies last). Be sure to order your favorites before they are gone.
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE BXZARUUY to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
The new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog starts January 4, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE