Today I am sharing one of the lovely cards we made at my June 2018 FMN class featuring the awesome Serene Garden stamp set and coordinating Garden Scene Framelits Dies. This project was inspired by one created by Ann Schach.
Art Deco, Chinoiserie, or Arabic ornaments—whatever the style of this set makes you think of, one thing is certain: it is simply stunning!
I used the Stampin’ Blends to add color to the stamped images.
Do you see the texture on the Old Olive layer showing thru the die-cuts- Love, love, love it!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code XC3KERTC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.Don't forget, for EVERY $50 USD you spend before August 31, 2018 (before shipping and tax) earns you a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018. Now is a great time to order your favorites from the new catalog and earn your coupons! CLICK HERE for full details.
Hate you missed making this card? Don’t miss the next FMN class… It’s time to register for the next class. CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Don’t live locally, but still want to participate? Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this tutorial. CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Don’t forget to add the Limited Time Color Your Season products to claim your BONUS gift from me! Click HERE for details.