As I am headed off to Leadership I thought I would share the gifts I made for my fabulous roomies! I used a design shared by sister demo Missy Shipman with a few edits and created these fun scrapbooks. Hope they like them.
The cover is made by wrapping designer series paper around some of the white cardboard that comes in the paper packs. These cute little books also have a velcro closure on the inside cardstock so all your pages are protected.
I added pieces of the Birthday Bash designer series paper and used the Celebrate Today stamp set & Balloon Framelits to create a few inserts for the inside pockets.
- (cut 2) 8 1/2″ x 6 1/4″
- (cut 2 ) 8 1/2″ x 1/2″
- (cut 2) 10″ x 9″- wrap around cardboard and adhere. Be sure to leave about 1/4″ space between the larger cardboard piece and the 1/2″ strip.
- (cut 2) 8″ x 6″- adhere to inside cover
- Outside binding (cut 1) 8 1/2″ x 1 3/4″- score in 3/4″ from each side.
- Back Page w/ Vecro (cut 1) 8 1/2″ x 9 3/4″- score at 2 1/2″ & 2 3/4″
- Project Life 6″ x 8″ Photo Pocket Pages
- 24″ Best Year Ever (SAB) ribbon to tie it all together
Hope you enjoy!