Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #10) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a wonderful masculine friendly project that is full of wonderful texture and layers. Of course this project would be great for your female friends as well this fall. This layout was inspired by a project I saw created by Tammy Nelson.
The earthy colors in the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper pack is a great choice for cards. It includes various autumn-themed images, prints, and patterns. This paper crafting staple really is a great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
I used one of my absolute favorite embossing folders to add the look of a warm, luxurious fabric to the Crumb Cake cardstock layer. If you don’t already have the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, I highly recommend it. This versatile embossing folder adds a rich texture on feminine and masculine projects alike.
The Very Vanilla Open Weave ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack brings it all together.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Early Espresso cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Cajun Craze cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock- emboss
- 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Early Espresso cardstock- die cut rectangle and label from center
- 4″ x 2-1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock- die cut
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock (inside)
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE J947RJKS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Forever Greenery Suite
Purchase the November 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
Frosted Winter Home Décor Class
I am super excited to bring you the fourth in a series of FOUR home décor framed art to go classes! Decorate your home this season with these beautiful framed art pieces (also known as a sampler), each featuring a different product suite from the August-December mini catalog. All the special details in each unique piece adds interest to this unique artwork. These project also make a fabulous gift! See full details and register for this month’s Frosted Winter Home Décor Class HERE.
Registration Ends Monday, November 23, 2020.
Kits will be shipped out early *December.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Lets get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM EST.
I hope you will join me in my CreativeLeeYoursStudio Facebook group
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE