Today I am sharing a card I created using a super cool Layered Ink technique I learned from Patty Bennett that I taught at my recent Diemonds team meeting using the stamparatus.
Each time I create using this technique, I get a unique appearance!
The stamparatus is the perfect tool for this technique as it allows me to position the stamp once and stamp repeatedly with precision placement.
I found as I layered each of my colors that it was best to start with the lightest color working towards the darkest colors for the best results.
Do you bring the design to the inside of your cards? I love the special touch this adds.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Soft Suede cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- (2) 2″ x 1″ Glimmer Paper
- 3-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Cajun Craze cardstock (die cut leaf out of center of layer to save paper)
- 3-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock
- 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock (inside)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code YWJDYVZX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
We have a great time when we get together as a team (face to face as well as virtually). Want to join us?
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Earn the Dashing Along Designer Series paper when your order reaches $250 USD! Click HERE for promotion details.