TODAY is your last chance to sign up for this AWESOME card class! TMake someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
What is included in this class?
- 5 project kits featuring fabulous cards created with products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
- I will do the scoring, punching, and die-cutting for you (other than what needs to be done with the Hydrangea Dies). You will provide the stamps, ink, and die-cutting the elements using the hydrangea dies. If you do not own the Hydrangea Haven bundle, you can add it to you kit or use whatever supplies you have at home.
- Pre-stamped images are not included in packets per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzSor use what you already have.
- Over 32.00 worth of products that you will use and KEEP after to continue you crafting fun!
- 1 Package Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
- ½ Package Mercury Glass Designer Acetate
- 1 Spool Linen Thread
- 1 Package of Pearls
- Printable PDF Tutorial
Hydrangea Hill Card Class To Go $50.00 + 13.75 USPS Priority Shipping includes 5 project kits PLUS over $32 worth of products! There will be an option for those that would like to save postage costs and pick up their kits.
ADD ON: The Hydrangea Haven stamp set and coordinating Hydrangea Dies will be needed to complete the projects as instructed. You can add them on to your kit for the $52.00 retail price and I will cover the shipping and tax for you PLUS you earn two butterfly reward!
Registration Ends TODAY Friday, April 23, 2021.
Kits will be shipped out early *May.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Want to cut your own cardstock and already own the products or live outside the US? There is a Tutorial Only option as well!
Want to get this class for FREE? The Hydrangea Hill Card Class is just one of the great tutorials my Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to simply for being on the team. I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Here is your shopping list to create the projects featured in the class tutorial on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
The new 2021-2022 Annual catalog starts May 4, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs are here! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE