Today I am sharing a quick card created by Jennifer Moretz for our Diemonds team swap featuring the versatile Rooted in Nature stamp set.
Jennifer used the Stamparatus and the Kaleidoscope technique to create the focal point on this lovely card. I just love this technique!
The designer paper strip across the front adds a nice subtle pop of color.
Don’t you just love the special touch the Leaf Trinkets and the Natures Twine add to this project?
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Tranquil Tide cardstock
- 4″ x 4″ Mint Melody cardstock
- 2″ x 5-1/2″ Designer Series paper
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
The Natures Poem designer series paper is just one of the designer papers that is part of the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Paper Sale! Click HERE to see all the great papers on sale.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Consider joining the Stampin’ Up! family and my Diemonds team. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) PLUS during the July Stampin’ Pad Family promotion you also get any color family of ink pads FREE (July 1-31, 2018)! Why not give it a try?
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE