Do you keep all occasion cards on hand? I find it super helpful to keep a stash of cards that are versatile so you can pull them out anytime you need one. Today I am sharing a juicy (ha ha) all occasions card created by Stephanie Daniel for our Diemonds Team swap. This sweet project really makes me want to run to the store for some strawberries…how about you? Don’t forget the pound cake and whipped topping!
Stephanie featured the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and coordinating Strawberry builder punch for the focal point on today’s project. Sadly, with the continued shipping impacts of COVID-19 on just about all industries, the Strawberry builder punch has been unavailable for some time, making the bundle unavailable as well. The good news is…these awesome products will carry over to the new 2021-2022 annual catalog so you will still be able to get the punch once it is available! Based on the latest updates, we will hope to see this back in stock early June. In the meantime, you can purchase the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and create wonderful projects using a masking technique or fussy cut any images you need pop up!
This sweet stamp set is full of plump strawberries and all-occasion sentiments, this is a stamp set you’ll reach for again and again to create handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and more.
I love how Stephanie tied in the Buffalo stamp set. The check pattern works wonderfully with the punched images. This great background stamp is one of the many products the last chance list. Be sure to purchase all your favorites before they are gone. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Real Red cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- textured
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- stamped layer
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Real Red cardstock- die cut scallop circle
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut circle
- Scrap Basic White- stamp and punch or fussy cut strawberry and flowers
Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
The new 2021-2022 Annual catalog starts May 4, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs are here! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the April 2021 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As you may have already guessed, this catalog is absolutely fabulous (I think you could hear me squealing as soon as I mine arrived), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is May 13, 2021. (US residents only).
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE