Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! I am super excited to be a part of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training group. This awesome program contains a wealth of knowledge designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up!® not only from Kylie, but also her many guest speakers. I am working to apply all the great learnings to be able to provide my customers and demonstrator team the best service I can.
Today I am sharing one of the fun projects we made at my Diemonds team meeting featuring the Butterfly Gala bundle that is just one of the many awesome products that will be available when the Occasions catalog goes live January 3, 2019. I shared a simplified version of this project the other day. CLICK HERE to see the post in case you missed it.
Do you have someone that has been on your mind lately that would love to get a little note from you? This stamp set and coordinating punch is just what you need to whip up a quick card.
Did you notice the gorgeous butterfly on the card front? This was created by punching the image out of the designer series paper (DSP)!
The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (part of the Sale-a-Bration offering also starting January 3, 2019) is full of bountiful butterflies in beautiful colors. Plus it includes black-and-white imagery so you can add your own color or embellishments. Love this! This will be a must have to add to your shopping list, but you will not be able to purchase it…this beautiful paper is one of the FREE products you can earn as part of the Sale-a-Bration offering! Yippee!
I brought the design to the inside by quickly stamping a couple of the butterflies. I used a masking technique to stamp the detailed butterflies and added color inside the butterflies with the coordinating solid images.
I wanted a softer multi-color appearance so I applied the inks directly to the stamp surface with daubers and then stamped the layer. The possibilities are endless!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black card base
- (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (outside/inside layers)
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Basic Black cardstock
- 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ DSP
- 4″ x 1″ DSP
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart. Remember, the new products will not be available to customers until Jan. 3, 2019.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Do you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products? Consider joining the Stampin’ Up! family and my Diemonds team. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
All active demonstrators currently have the opportunity to order the new products coming our way January 2019 early…you can even choose to add the new products to your starter kit when you join now!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
Want Your Own Copy of The New Catalog?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during December we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not (local class or online club)
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.