Take your gifts from basic to brilliant with stepped-up handmade tags you create using the Joy of Giving Tag Kit. Each tag folds in half so you can stamp “To” and “From” on the inside. This is a great craft kit to have on hand for the gift-giving season.
Join Andrea as she assembles 30 tags from the Joy Of Giving Tag Kit by Stampin’ Up!. If you like kits that help you create a lot of beautiful tags quickly and easily then you are watching the right video.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
* Supplies to make 30 tags: 10 each of 3 designs—largest tag: 4-1/2″ x 2″ (11.4 x 5.1 cm)
* 17-piece photopolymer Joy of Giving Stamp Set (clear block included)
* Poppy Parade Stampin’ Spot
Product colors: gold foil, kraft, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, white
Ready to get your hands on all the supplies shared in the video? Just click on the images below to add them to your cart!
Hope You Enjoy,
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UXGGQ97X!
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to create these awesome gift card holders with your Joy of Giving Tag Kit? Great News…when you purchase the Joy of Giving Tag Kit from me, I will email you the tutorials to create these great alternate projects as my gift for your order!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE