Today I am sharing a lovely card created by Diemond Jennifer Moretz for our team swap featuring the awesome Daisy Delight bundle. So excited this product is available again!
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half) Old Olive cardbase
- 3 3/4″ x 3″ Designer Paper
- 1 3/4″ x 2″ Designer Paper
- 1″ x 5″ Daffodil Delight cardstock-banner cut ends
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ Daffodil Delight cardstock
I thought it was clever that Jennifer stamped and punched the daisy out of the inside card layer to use on the front of her card.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code YAPPRGTD from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for our next team swap? Ho, ho, ho! Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
During July 1-31, 2017 new team members will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 US!
And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
Essentials Gift Pack
|118485||D Block (X2)|
|144804||Carols of Christmas Stamp Set|
- This offer is good for anyone who joins during the month of July 2017, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- New demonstrators may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Want to know more about the perks of becoming a Diemond? Click HERE!
Ready to become a Diemond and take advantage of all your benefits? Click here to join the fun!
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.orgCreativeLee Yours,