Don’t you just love a cute little treat box? Today I am sharing the project my guests that attend my Catalog Kickoff party this weekend will get to make.
Each guest will choose the packet with their favorite 2019-2021 In-Color and will get the tutorial to re-create this at home on their own!
When you pull the ribbon loop to open up the little box, a Hershey kiss pops right out…so fun!
- 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ In-Color cardstock- box base
- (5) 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ DSP
- 1-3/16″ x 1-3/16″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 1-3/4″ x 2″ Crumb Cake cardstock- punch
- 1-1/2″ x 2″ Whisper White cardstock- punch
Have you registered for my 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog kickoff party yet? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to join me at my house ( I am in Pfafftown, NC) on Friday June 14th anytime between 1:30pm and 4:30pm or Saturday June 15th anytime between 10am and 2pm for the official 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog kickoff!
This is a FREE event, but I do need an RSVP no later than June 11th so I can have cut supplies for each person attending.
- I will have plenty of new products and samples for you to take a peek at so bring your camera so you can take pictures of your favorites.
- Get your copy of the new Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 catalog if you don’t already have one.
- The new catalog means a fresh set of new In-colors. Take home a laminated set of the new color charts FREE!
- Create this fun Itty Bitty Pop Up Treat Box project using new products.
- Enter the drawing for fabulous prizes.
Everyone that places an online order June 11th-16th using the party hostess code or at the open house will get a FREE gift from me and be eligible to win additional FREE products!
That’s not all…Exclusive extras for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers (you can even subscribe at the party so you don’t miss out):
- Make an extra project just for being a subscriber.
- I will have a little gift for each of my subscribers to take home.
See you at the party!
Don’t live local, but want to participate? If there is some interest, I would be happy to take my catalog party online with a Facebook party. If you would be interested in this option please let me know.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Love all the new In-Colors? With the launch of the new 2019-2020 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2019-2021 in-colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget.
CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.