Do you like trying new things? Have you ever used Vellum cardstock for your card base? I love how cool and unique this looks.
Today I am sharing a fun card I created using the super cute Celebrate With Cake stamp set.
A little birdie told me you’re looking for the perfect birthday stamp set. Look no further! The Celebrate with Cake Stamp Set has everything you need–a cake, a balloon, a candle, a birthday hat, flowers, and even a little birdie to help you spread the word!
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code K7WHJAKY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t forget…for every $50 USD you spend July 1-July 31, 2019 (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31, 2019! CLICK HERE for full promotion details.
Don’t you just love the new In-Colors? With the launch of the new 2019-2020 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2019-2021 in-colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. Registration is now open for the 2nd round of the In-color club, but hurry…registration ends July 20, 2019!
CLICK HERE for full details.
Extra, Extra!…THE PROMOTION SO NICE, WE NAMED IT TWICE!
Purchasing the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit just got even sweeter…from July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 USD to put toward BONUS products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 USD coupon code the following month to redeem on additional products-Whoo Hoo! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before July 1 or after August 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 USD more than usual. They will pay $99 USDto sign up and choose $155 USD worth of Stampin’ Up! products in their Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 USD coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
I offer additional exclusive resources for my Diemonds team: (no pressure, participate as much or as little as you like)
- Private Facebook team page provides a pressure FREE positive environment to share ideas, ask questions and celebrate together.
- FREE access to both the FMN Stamp Club members’ private Facebook group page and the Paper Pumpkin subscribers private Facebook group page where you will have access to the perks my club members enjoy.
- Class tutorials as well as Exclusive Monthlytutorial bundles.
- New catalog team swaps
- Monthly team gatherings
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Need to know what the requirements are to remain “active” once you join my team to continue to enjoy all your benefits?
- $300 US min. sales per quarter
- You can do this all at once or in multiple orders
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
- There are no requirements to hold events, parties, create a blog, etc…
- Stampin’ Up! quarters run January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.