Have you opened your December’s Something for Everything Paper Pumpkin kit yet? It is packed full of awesome elements you can create some great projects with.
While the intended card designs are fabulous as they are, I went ahead and created a few fast & easy alternates to change things up a bit.
For today’s alternate project, I cut apart one of the printed card bases in the kit to create the layers on the front of today’s alternate project.
I added in some Clear Wink Of Stella to the focal point flower to add some shimmer. Love this!
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Paper Pumpkin is truly a great subscription/product. It was even ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! Whoo Hoo!!!!Check out the article HERE
Hope you enjoy!
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE AMXY34YD!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. So make it a “LOVE”-ly year with Paper Pumpkin!
About the January Kit:
- Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes
- Card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.8 x 7.8 cm)
- Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″ (8.2 x 10 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose
The last day to subscribe is January 10, so don’t delay…sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266!
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Have you started your Holiday shopping? Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin™ prepaid subscriptions are an easy gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.
Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart. Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy a couple hours of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 8-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
You may also call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help you get started.
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE