Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
You can choose to pick up your FREE items (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) or simply cover the shipping costs and have them mailed directly to you. It’s your choice.
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. Items will be removed as they are sold out.
Ready to see the stash? Here we go…
BUNDLES (these count as 2 items and may NOT be split):
SURPRISE GRAB BAG:
Want to get a little surprise instead? I have some grab bags that have various items dropped in the bag. These could include DSP, cardstock, embellishments, ribbons, card kits, wheels etc…
WOW that’s a bunch of stamping goodies….ready to place an order with me to get your FREE items of your choice from my personal retired stash?
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.