Join me in creating a quick stack of 16 cards in my upcoming Tin of Cards class. Who says organization has to be boring? This fun printed tin gives you plenty of room to store the cards that you make from this kit, plus room for more.
In this class you will create all 16 cards using the Tin of Cards kit and 33 piece coordinating Designer Tin of Cards stamp set. All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive with you to class.
Your kit includes:
* 16 card bases and envelopes
* Printed tin box with lid
* File tab dividers
* Printed die-cut images
* Die-cut Designer Series Paper & vellum
* White cardstock tags with gold foil print
* Washi tape
* Baker’s Twine
* Gold paper clips
With 2 different class options, you can choose the class option that is best for you.
- Includes one Tin of Cards Kit along with the consumable supplies & embellishments to create 16 cards with envelopes are included with your $40 registration fee.
- Includes one Tin of Cards Kit PLUS coordinating photopolymer stamps set along with the consumable supplies & embellishments to create 16 cards with envelopes are included with your $65 registration fee.
Registration is now CLOSED for the local face to face class.
Registration due 9/12/16 by 5pm
DATE/TIME: Thursday September 22nd 6:30PM or September 24th open house format (come between 9am-1pm)
Can’t make the class, but still want to participate? No problem. I am happy to kit the consumable class supplies and send them to you!
Option 1 $40.00 * Option 2 $65.00
LOCATION: Wendy’s House
Hope you will join me for class!