Join me in creating a quick stack of 20 unique cards in my upcoming Oh Happy Day card class. Stamp and stick—that’s all it takes to create stack of all-occasion cards with this all-inclusive kit!
In this class you will create all 20 cards using the Oh happy Day card kit and 13 piece coordinating stamp set. All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive with you to class.
Your kit includes:
*Set of 13 photopolymer stamps
* 20 card bases and coordinating envelopes
* Giftable kraft box
* Die-cut glittered chipboard shapes
* Embossed sheets
* Printed die-cut images
* Die-cut gold foil sheet
* Die-cut white sheets
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* Printed color doilies
* Baker’s Twine
* Glittered dots
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Acrylic stamp block
With 2 different class options, you can choose the class option that is best for you.
- Includes one Oh Happy Day Card Kit and coordinating photopolymer stamps set along with the consumable supplies & embellishments to create 20 cards with envelopes are included with your $45 registration fee.
- Includes one Oh Happy Day Card Kit and coordinating photopolymer stamps set along with the consumable supplies & embellishments to create 20 cards with envelopes PLUSyour *choice of any 5 full sized classic ink pads are included with your $80 registration fee.
*Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Tangerine Tango
Contact me today at email@example.com to register for this class.
Registration due 7/12/16 by 5pm
DATE/TIME: Friday July 22nd open house format (come between 9am-1pm) or Saturday July 23rd open house format (come between 9am-1pm)
Can’t make the class, but still want to participate? No problem. I am happy to kit the consumable class supplies and send them to you!
Option 1 $45.00 * Option 2 $80.00
LOCATION: Wendy’s House
Hope you will join me for class!