Are you ready to create fabulous cards so you are ready for any occasion? Do you want to get your hands on and play with some of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration (SAB) products? Join me for my Celebrations Card class!
In this class you will create quick cards using products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog while learning some stamping basics. While this class is intended to be a bit more of a beginners class, more experienced stampers will enjoy creating some quick cards. Full color instructions for each of the cards plus the BONUS spinner card tutorial are included with both class options. All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive with you to class.
With 2 different class options, you can choose the class option that is best for you-
- Consumable supplies & embellishments to create 5 different cards with envelopes are included with your $20 registration fee. This option features a tri-fold kit card, a note card, learning to stamp your own background, 2-step stamping, masking & burnishing.
Option 2: (Best Value) Available for the Saturday class date only
- Consumable supplies & embellishments to create 8 different cards with envelopes are included with your $25 registration fee. This option features a tri-fold kit card, a note card, learning to stamp your own background, 2-step stamping, masking, burnishing, stamping off, rock-n-roll & fussy cutting.
- Place an order at class & make the BONUS spinner card! It’s super cute-you will not want to miss it
- For every $50 in product you order at class, earn a FREE SAB item of your choice!
- Place a SAB level 2 qualifying order at class and also share in the host benefits!
- Join my Diemonds team by signing up to be a SU demo at class and your class is FREE!
Registration is now CLOSED for the local face to face class.
DATE/TIME: Saturday February 17th open house format (come between 9am-3pm with last arrival at noon) or Tuesday February 20th 6:30pm or Wednesday February 21st 6:30pm
Option 1 $20.00 * Option 2 $25.00 *
LOCATION: Wendy’s House (I am in Pfafftown, NC)
Can’t make the class, but still want to participate? No Problem-When you place a qualifying SAB order online using the class HOST CODE 7VSANKSW now through February 21st you will get all the tutorials to create the class projects on your own!CreativeLee Yours,