You’re invited to my next Bringing Birthdays Back class!
Have you noticed that handmade, handwritten birthday cards in the mailbox seem to be extinct? Well that’s why we’re bringing them back with this class! Come make four quick mail friendly birthday cards (using up some of our lovely designer paper scraps that we just cannot seem to throw away) with matching handmade envelopes (you will create these with the envelope punch board) so you can have them ready to go for the gals and the guys in your life. Click here to find out more about the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement.
This class is perfect for anyone just starting out in stamping as well as the avid stamper that wants to crank out some cute fast cards.
Extra Rewards just for YOU when you attend class…
- Are you a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me? If so, you get to make a 5thclass card for FREE! Have not subscribed to paper pumpkin yet? Click here to get started
- Place a min. $50 order at class and make a BONUS card for FREE!
- Earn a FREE butterfly when you bring a new friend that places a min. $50 order at class!
Space is limited; sign up today!
- Registration due 8/24/16 by 5pm.
- DATE/TIME: August 27th open house format (come between 9am-2pm) or Mon. August 29th6:30pm
- CLASS FEE:$15
See you in class!