Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the October 2019 International Highlights with my So Happy For You card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
For today’s project I decided to show another beautiful card created with the Modern heart stamp set. At first glance you may not think so, but this set is super versatile. The more you play with it, the more you will love it.
I love the Copper Delicata ink stamped on the Vellum cardstock mixed with the designer series paper layer subtlety peeking thru the vellum on the focal point of the card front.
The Ice Stampin Glitter looks like snow and ice crystals around the Frosted Frame. Love this!
Don’t the stars look like they are floating on the card? What a great card to send to a friend to let them know they are amazing!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Smoky Slate cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Vellum cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Copper Foil- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Vellum cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2PND3SF3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
My annual Holiday Party is coming soon and you do not want to miss it! See full details HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.