Do you find yourself adding lots of sticky notes or folding back the corners of pages in your catalogs to mark your favorite items? Today I am sharing some super cute catalog tabs I made and gifted to all those that attended the Catalog Kickoff party last weekend. These tabs are easily moved around without damaging your pages.
These great tabs can also be used as a bookmark.
The tabs are open at one end so you can easily slide a page between the layers. I was really surprised at how well they stay in place.
The heart image from A Good Man stamp set worked perfectly to stamp the ends of each tab. On the lighter color I stamped the image in Night of Navy cardstock and on the darker colors I stamped the image in Whisper White craft ink. Isn’t this just perfect to mark all the items you love?
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4BTFKJPA from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t you just love the new In-Colors? With the launch of the new 2019-2020 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2019-2021 in-colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. Registration is now open for the 2nd round of the In-color club.
CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.