Welcome to our Go For Greece Blog hop! You may be wondering what this hop is all about – we are a group of demonstrators that are part of a support program set up by Kylie Bertucci. In this group there is a wealth of knowledge from Kylie and her guest speakers designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up!
Today I am sharing my starry bear I miss you card I created featuring the A Little Wild stamp set and the Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper. I have had a wonderful friend on my mind quite a bit lately and this sweet card creates just the feeling I was looking for.
I used the Layering Circles framelit dies to die-cut the window out of the front Designer Paper (DSP) layer before adhering to the card front with foam adhesive strips.
The sentiment was embossed in White on the 3/8″ strip of DSP. I banner cut one end with my paper snips and tucked the other end behind the DSP layer on the card front.
I think the little bear is so stinkin cute just staring off into the stars thinking about their friend.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Thick White cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ DSP
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ DSP- die-cut with 2nd largest circle
- 3/8″ x 3-1/2″ DSP
- Scrap Thick White cardstock- die-cut & color with blender pens
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code UC9PPQG2 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog (including the Twinkle Twinkle featured on today’s project). So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper!
Did you know you can get these in-color ink pads FREE when you join my team during the month of July? During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE-that is 10 FREE pads! See full promotion details HERE.
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Why not give it a try? Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE